Who fancies a couple of rounds, on us?
Every month throughout 2019 we will be selecting one lucky pub-lover to win £50 to spend in their local.
All you need to do is become a member of useyourlocal and follow your favourite pubs & bars and we’ll do the rest!
Click here for your chance to win.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who sign-up to the useyourlocal platform.
2. Employees or agencies of USEYOURLOCAL Ltd (UYL), or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Useyourlocal.com containing news, offers and events offers that we think may interest you.
5. To enter the Prize Draw participants must join the useyourlocal.com platform by submitting their name and email address and ‘follow’ a minimum of one pub. No purchase is necessary. If participants have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at [email protected].
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. UYL accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by UYL.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on the second last day of each month. Entries received outside this time period will be included in the following month’s draw. Useyourlocal reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
10. The winner will receive a £50 cash prize, to spend at a pub or bar of their choice.
11. Useyourlocal.com accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email on the day of the draw and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to UYL within 48 hours of being notified by UYL, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and UYL shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and UYL shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by UYL by post.
14. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after the first day of each month by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Useyourlocal.com, i6 Charlotte Square, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4XF.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. UYL retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on UYL’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by UYL and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by UYL and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. UYL accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. UYL further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of UYL for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. UYL reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of UYL in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. UYL shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: USEYOURLOCAL Ltd, i6 Charlotte Square, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4XF