Earlier this week, this year’s Top 50 Gastropubs list was released, with The Unruly Pig in Suffolk taking the top spot, as well as picking up the highest climber award.
Now in its 13th year, The Estrella Damm Top 50 Gastropubs celebrates the best food-led venues within the pub trade across the UK. Voted for by over 400 gastropub owners, food critics and industry experts, it is the ultimate foodie pub list with something for every taste.
The Unruly Pig, like many modern gastropubs, focuses on locally sourced seasonal menus, with a blend of pub classics and more restaurant-style dishes.
The top 10 from the list of 50 can be found below with Lancashire and Yorkshire shining through this year with 4 pubs in the top 5!
For more information, the full list and how to take part go to www.top50gastropubs.com
- The Unruly Pig, Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Parkers Arms, Clitheroe, Lancashire
- The Star Inn, Harome, North Yorkshire
- The Angel at Hetton, North Yorkshire
- Freemasons at Wisell, Clitheroe, Lancashire
- The Sportsman, Whitstable, Kent
- The Guinea Grill, London
- The Fordwich Arms, Canterbury, Kent
- The Mariners, Rock, Cornwall
- The Hand & Flowers, Marlow, Buckinghamshire