Want to win £50 to spend on a night out down your local? At Useyourlocal.com we’re on a mission to get more people into pubs & bars, more often. We think that people love the idea of visiting their locals more but sometimes need just a little bit of extra help & encouragement.
We’d love to know more about how you find out about what’s going on in pubs & bars. How often do you look online? How easy do you find it? Would you like to know more about what’s happening near you? Would you be up for going more often than you already do?
Our 2016 Pub & Bar Survey will help us make our website better and will also help us on our mission of getting more people to use their locals more often. Oh yes, and there’s always the carrot of a £50 bar tab on us ( T’s & C’s apply).
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
- Employees or agencies of Useyourlocal.com (UYL), or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Useyourlocal.com containing news, offers and events offers that we think may interest you.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the survey and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Useyourlocal.com accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Useyourlocal.com.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 5th January 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 7th January 2017.
- The winner will receive a £50 bar tab on us, at a pub or bar of their choice.
- Useyourlocal.com accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 7th January 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to UYL within 14 days of being notified by UYL, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and UYL shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and UYL shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by UYL by post.
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 7th January 2017 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Useyourlocal.com, i6 Charlotte Square, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4XF.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- UYL retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on UYL’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by UYL and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by UYL and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- UYL accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. UYL further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of UYL for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- UYL reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of UYL in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- UYL shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Useyourlocal.com, i6 Charlotte Square, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4XF